Long time no see! Sorry I have been gone for so long. I think I might get a bit of inspiration to get on here again. Today we will be talking about Nut Butter. A totally addicting nut butter, one that may leave you addicted for life. Okay, I joke, I joke but here’s the details on this scrumptious yet totally healthy treat.
Continuing on to my version of this recipe;
Cookie Dough Nut Butter
* 2 cups lightly salted cashews
* 1/2 cup roasted whole macadamia nuts
* 1/4 cup + 1/2 tbsp organic coconut sugar
* 1 tsp smart balance butter
* 1 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
* 1/4 tsp fine grain sea salt
* 1/4 tsp cinnamon
* 1/4 cup mini dairy free chocolate chip
1. Put the lightly salted cashews and the roasted whole macadamia nuts in the food processer. Blend until creamy and smooth. This may take some time be patient. It is totally worth it.
2. After the nuts have been blended add the organic coconut sugar, butter, vanilla extract, sea salt, and cinnamon. Blend again until smooth once more.
3. Transfer the nut butter into a jar of any kind and stick it in the fridge for a minimum of an hour.
4. After chilled pour the chocolate chips into the jar a give it a good few stirs.
5. Store in the fridge up to four weeks and enjoy at your own risk (;
enjoy with toast, fruit or anything of you’re choice. until text time, stay healthy and eat yummy food, Brianna.