With 2013 coming to a close I am setting 2014 goals. Not resolutions for the New Year but goals. I think if I set goals for myself I will accomplish them instead of giving up on them. I’m looking forward to the New Year and what possibility it holds. Do you have any New Year resolutions or goals? If so let me know! I’d love to hear them.
2. Devote more time to this blog and grow with it.
3. Read 40 books (no picture books!).
4. Train for my half-marathon.
5. Grow in my food and still life photography.
6. Juice often.
7. Do 24 crafts throughout the whole year. (that’s two every month)
8. Eat whole, clean foods.
9. Try to do more yoga.
10. Learn to love my body.
So there you have it, my goals for 2014 set and done. I hope everyone had a fantastic year and that you’ll have a great 2014! Much love, Brianna.