2013 has come to an end an closed with a big bang! I’m looking forward to this new year and what it holds and has in store for me. I have decided that I am going to devote more time to this blog and grow in viewers and my writing. With that being said I want to thank everyone who reads my blog and makes comments! You inspire me to keep going everyday.
1. A meal made from ground oats, used in breakfast cereals or other food.
2. a grayish-beige color flecked with brown.
So if it wasn’t obvious already today we are going to talk about oatmeal. Oatmeal is very filling and can go savory or sweet. I love so many things in my oatmeal and I have even put candy corn in my oatmeal once! (okay, that wasn’t the best idea in the world).
But if your an oatmeal lover like me then you will put just about anything in your oatmeal. Listed below I have my favorite toppings for oatmeal. Other times I just throw stuff in it depending on whats in my cabinet. (like toffee bits! that was a good choice).
* Crasins, Rasins, or any other dried fruit.
* Fresh Bananas, Strawberries, Blueberries, or Blackberries.
* Peanut Butter, PB Powder or Nutella.
* Peanuts, Cashews, Almonds, or Pistachios.
* Chocolate Chips (dark, milk, or white), Toffee Bits, or M&M’s (not a very good choice once again)
And last but not least I put a little Smart Balance Butter and Brown Sugar or Splenda in it to sweeten it! If you love your oatmeal creamier that I would suggest adding something like cows milk or almond milk. So as you can see there are so many toppings for oatmeal it is ridiculous. I hope this year holds many bowls of oats and no candy corn or candy in my oats! Much love, Brianna.