I’m a crazy lunatic for doing this. I went there on this smoothie. I put apple butter in it. Yes sir-ree bob I did. Do regrets on my part. No remorse at all either. I loved every second of it.
This recipe was inspired by How Sweet It Is, Apple Butter Milkshake. It sounded fantastic but I wanted it somewhat….healthier? Not that I wouldn’t mind downing down ice cream with that cinnamon apple butter.
Only 3 ingredients. That’s all you need folks. Keep it simple people, keep it simple. So smooth and creamy and the spices…oh the spices…this smoothie is decadent even with 3 ingredients!
Apple Butter Smoothie
inspired by How Sweet It Is Apple Butter Milkshake
* 1 1/2 Bananas, frozen and sliced
* 1/2 C Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
* 4 T Apple Butter (I used this recipe)
1. Slice bananas into coins and throw into the blender.
2. Add almond milk and blend until smooth.
3. Add in your apple butter and pour into a jar or pretty cup.
A little extra Apple Butter wouldn’t hurt, now would it?
Much love, Brianna.