September 23, 2014. Probably the best night of my life. Me and my madre headed to Tulsa, OK. I sang my heart out and danced my heart out (which if you know me is really, really weird). I freaked out when 5SOS came out and died of a heart attack when One Direction came out. I took millions of videos and lost my hearing. It was the greatest thing ever and now I’m suffering from post-concert depression (yes, that is a thing!).
I’m sooo thankful for my madre taking me and I’m soooo thankful for One Direction and 5 Seconds of Summer for ever existing. Enjoy my 101 on how I survived a 1D concert.
1. Do not have a heart attack. This is VERY important. (even if you feel like your going to freak out….don’t have a heart attack.)
2. In some cases, you might need to bring tissues….(if you’re one of THOSE girls.)
3. Sing and scream your heart out….BUT be prepared to lose your voice and hearing. (like for FOREVER.)
4. Take too many pictures and videos….(you’re so going to cry when it’s over.)
5. Buy a T-Shirt during the unknown 1 hour admission. (Whateven?)
7. Make sure your phone is FULLY charged. (super duper important.)
8. Go with your mom. (because she secretly loves them too.)
9. Fall in love with 5 Seconds of Summer and One Direction. (which is totally logical.)
10. Don’t die. (you might want to hear their beautiful voices since you paid GOOD money to get in.)
I’m crying on the inside. Much love, Brianna.