Summer is officially here! Well, technically the first day of summer isn’t until June 20th but who really goes by that? (Not me obviously). Once schools out it is summer for sure. I don’t know about you but I started making a summer bucket list way back in March. No shame…no shame. Below is my bucket list, I encourage you to make one of your own!
- Sample a different lemonade recipe every week.
- Have a water balloon fight.
- Tie dye something.
- Make homemade ice cream.
- Have a color fight.
- S’mores (obviously).
- Catch fireflies (because I’m a little kid at heart).
- Road trip with friends.
- Volunteer at the animal shelter.
- Get my 2nd ear-piercing (did this last week!)
- Blog more often.
- Start T-Shirt Quilt.
- Repholster a chair I bought at a garage sale (finished last week as well!)
- Go vegan for a week.
- Lose lbs.
- Make a picture bucket list.
- Apply for college and scholarships.
- Live boldly.
Summer is a time for long nights, fun with friends, time spent with family, and making memories to last a life time. Enjoy your summer and make sure you eat lots of good food, and spend plently of time with family and friends.
Much love, Brianna.