GUYS! I have the best recipe to share with you today. It’s so easy it’s not even funny. With only 4 ingredients (unless you make your own caramel) you can whip this up in just under thirty minutes. The hard part is waiting overnight for it to freeze!
Have you heard of the saying don’t judge a book by it’s cover? Well….don’t judge this title by it’s cover. The sweetness of the caramel and the saltiness of the fritos goes perfectly. All you need is heavy whipping cream, sweetened condensded milk, salted caramel, and fritos. Healthy right? Who am I kidding, so unhealthy but so good.
No-Churn Salted Caramel and Frito Ice Cream
Prep time: 15 minutes Cook time: 8 hours or Overnight
- 1 pint Heavy Whipping Cream
- 14oz can Sweetend Condensed Milk
- 3 C crushed Fritos
- 1 C Salted Caramel
- Pour whipping cream into a bowl with a wire whisk. Best until it forms stiff peaks, about 2 minutes.
- Use a spatula and fold in sweetened condensed milk, caramel, and Fritos.
- Pour into a casserole dish deep enough. Freeze for 8 hours. For best results freeze overnight!
- Scoop into bowls and top with salted caramel and Fritos if you choose. Enjoy!
I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I did! Much love, Brianna.